Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chalkboards and message boards

My sister dropped off some picture frames so I thought I would
up-cycle them into chalkboards and little message/jewelry hanging thing-a-ma-jigs! 

I painted with chalk paint, waxed, attached fabric and some chicken wire
and....here ya go!.....






This was an old frame that I sprayed in a matte silver and then lightly distressed.  I sprayed the wire in chrome paint, attached with a staple gun and used some fabric for the backing.  Easy peasy!

                                               this was an old oak cabinet door. I used CeCe's white paint.


























I blinged up the one on the right with some crystals. 


I saw one similar to this on Pinterest. Using those old cabinet door fronts. This one 
got ASCP in "Florence". I used a silver art pen to write the I love you because.....
and then the new owner can write and change the saying as they please!! 
I also finished the back and made them available to hang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment